Monday, December 6, 2010

Stream-of-consciousness blog today

I'm not feeling blogging today. The laptop is pissing me off by not typing the g's straight away so I have to bash at the keyboard, I swore at Audrey (I'm seriously starting to think she's bipolar), my 3 friends and I can't seem to find one measly fricking hour to get together before Christmas, I had a dream about my fondest wish coming true then had to wake up, it looks bleak about my going to another girlfriend's wine and cheese party Saturday and my neighbour just came by to ask that I write a letter to his lawyer saying what a good dad he is for a custody case. Hm. Do I really want to get in the middle of this? UGH. Needless to say, this morning has left me a little cold and I don't wanna blog.

So here's what's going on around me at this very moment:

  • I'm watching Anna & Kristina's Grocery Bag. I love that show... so funny!
  • my right hand is cold and my left is warm
  • my feet are propped up on a laundry basket of clean towels that I should be folding right now
  • I'm drinking a Dole ready-made berry smoothie. It's pretty good but I'm not a raspberry fan. Too many tiny seeds. Great, now I'm pissed again. Snuggie, take me away.
kxx


No comments: